Dear Parents & Carers of those youngsters joining us in September 2021
I hope that you and your family are safe and well.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing The Philip Morant School & College for your son or daughter.
Due to the situation we are all experiencing with regard to the pandemic, we have had to make some adjustments to our normal Year 6 transition programme.
We will be holding virtual information evenings for parents but hope to offer on-site transition days for students. Tours around the school will be offered to parents who have not yet had the opportunity to visit due to the restrictions that have been in place.
As a starting point, you may find it useful and informative to read our Induction Booklet.
Our Transition Programme will now be delivered remotely through Google Classroom. Details of how to access this will be shared with parents by a letter following the parent information evenings.
As a parent or career, we have produced the following checklist:
- Complete Online Admission Form – sent via email, please contact email@example.com if you have not received your forms for completion
- Attend the online parent information evenings (details have been issued by email)
- Login to Google Classroom (From June)
- Read Induction Booklet
- Virtual Tour of the school – recommended
- Video Tour and Welcome from Mr Stretch
- Read Parent Information Evening Slides – added 20.05.2021
- Read Philip Morant’s Co-Curricular Opportunities
- Read information on How to support your child
- Contact the school if your child needs a Medical Care Plan
- Read Free school meals information
- If required, complete the Free school meals application
- Read School uniform information
- Order School uniform
- Term dates
- Read Peripatetic Music Lessons
- ParentPay (login details available in August)
- ParentPay (optional extras – details available in August)
- First-day information (details available in July)
Mr Holder Mrs Neill
Executive Head Teacher Head of School