We were very proud of all of our students who worked so hard and achieved such a great set of results this summer.
- 76% of students achieved a Good Pass (4) in English & Maths and 51% a Strong Pass (5)
- 84% of students achieved a 4+ in English and 68% a 5+
- 82% of students achieved a 4+ in Maths and 57% a 5+
- 20% of students attained 5 or more Grade 7s and above
- Our students obtained over 250 grades 8 & 9
- Over half of all students got a Grade 7 (an A) in at least one subject
Full details of 2017/18 results for KS4 and KS5 can be found on the performance tables website www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk. The performance tables are updated with the 2018/19 results towards the end of October. Below are key figures from our 2017/18 results.
5+ Eng & Math
Average Point Score
% Continuing in
Education or Training
Applied General Qualifications
English Average Progress
Maths Average Progress
Percentage staying in education, training or employed